1. It increases the touch sensitivity, allowing a more quickly and accurately detection of any unknown formation even of the size of a sugar grain or a pinhead.
2. It allows a smoother examination without friction that may affect the touch.
3. It improves the perception of mammary tissues.
4. It detects more accurately any change in the skin or the breast structure what in the case of a breast cancer, this early diagnostic increases the chances of healing.
5. It allows a more effective and simple diagnosis within the privacy of your home.
6. It is especially useful when the fingertips touch is painful because the friction is reduced.
7. It is washable and reusable, so many examinations can be performed with it.